TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A major retailer is focusing on you and health this weekend.
Sam's Club hosted free health screenings on Saturday.
It's part of a nationwide push to promote healthy lifestyles.
Members and non-members could take part in the screenings.
Services included free testing on Glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure, vision and hearing.
- Sam's Club holds free health screenings
- Walmart hosts free health screenings for public
- Walmart set to offer free health screenings on Saturday
- Walmart boosts starting pay, closing dozens of Sam’s Clubs
- Walmart and Sam's Club helping combat drug epidemic
- Vaccination Day offers vaccines, health screenings to patients
- New health facility holds open house
- Union Health holds seminar about prescribing exercise
- PACE offers cervical cancer screenings