TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you have a heart to serve, this upcoming event is for you.
The Salvation Army of Terre Haute is offering Emergency Disaster Relief Safe Serve Training.
The course includes safety and properly handling food procedures. It also lets volunteers be a part of its mobile canteen ministry.
The training takes place March 2nd, at the Salvation Army Office. It's located at 234 South 8th Street in Terre Haute.
Registration for the event starts at 8 a.m., and the event runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Cost for the course is $20, and covers lunch and a certificate.
For more information, you can contact Envoy Sue Linden at 812-249-9986.
You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salvation Army to offer emergency disaster relief training
- Volunteers go through disaster relief training
- Community Spotlight: Salvation Army
- Salvation Army set to hold disaster training...and it's open to the public
- Mental Health Emergency Training
- Salvation Army begins Christmas program signups
- Salvation Army hosts stuff the bus campaign
- Salvation Army short of goal, you can still help
- Kroger and the Salvation Army team up to raise money
- Donations needed to avoid cuts to Salvation Army programs