TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Christmas is almost here, and the Salvation Army still needs your help.
So far, the Terre Haute office says it has collected about $161,000.
That figure includes money from Red Kettles around the area.
The Salvation Army hopes to collect $250,000.
Right now, they are about $89,000 short of hitting that goal.
The money helps local families in need.
You can donate in Red Kettles through Saturday.
You can also donate online right here.
- Salvation Army short of goal, you can still help
- Salvation Army still short of their goal; there is still time to donate!
- Community Spotlight: Salvation Army
- Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign comes up $25K short
- Salvation Army begins Christmas program signups
- "I'm hopeful...I have faith..." Salvation Army might not make their goal as Kettle Season comes to and end
- Indiana falling short on 2 workforce development goals
- Kroger and the Salvation Army team up to raise money
- Donations needed to avoid cuts to Salvation Army programs
- Salvation Army starts new program to help deal with divorce