TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You will soon hear the sound of bells ringing outside of area businesses.
The Salvation Army kicked off its Red Kettle Campaign on Thursday.
The Terre Haute North Counterpoints performed a few Christmas tunes.
The Salvation Army set a goal of $120,000 this year.
You can help them reach their goal by making a donation or by becoming a bell ringer.
You can learn more here.
- Salvation Army kicks off its Red Kettle campaign
- Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign comes up $25K short
- The Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign is underway
- Salvation Army set to roll out the red kettles
- Gold bar donated to Salvation Army red kettle in Kentucky
- Salvation Army needs your help meeting its Red Kettle campaign goal
- Red Kettle Campaign kicks off at Honey Creek Mall
- Salvation Army hosts stuff the bus campaign
- Community Spotlight: Salvation Army
- Making "change" in people's lives: Red Kettle Campaign continues