TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Salvation Army in Terre Haute needs your help.
Leaders say they have a significant number of families needing help to pay bills and buy groceries.
In August, the organization covered more than $18,000 for 44 Vigo County families.
Now, they are calling on local businesses, groups, churches, and individuals to help.
They are asking for donations.
If you can help, click here.
- Salvation Army in Terre Haute needs your help lending a hand to local families
- Community Spotlight: Salvation Army
- Terre Haute gas station lends a hand to federal government employees
- The Salvation Army in Terre Haute hosts their backpack giveaway this week
- Unique coins showing up in Terre Haute Salvation Army donation kettles
- Salvation Army meeting talks about the homeless problems in Terre Haute
- Lending a helping hand to those who serve
- Wabash Valley organization lends a hand to community groups
- Local organization lends help to hurricane victims
- Salvation Army looking for volunteers to adopt a family