VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - It's back to school time and one local college students spent Thursday welcoming students with pride.
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College welcomed the class of 2022.
Faculty and staff lined the entrance of the campus to welcome the new faces with 'pomp and circumstance.'
President Dottie King says the 200 new students marks a school record.
She attributes the growing success of the college to them going co-ed, adding significant programs, its marketing and communications team, and top-notch faculty and staff.
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods welcomes record-setting new class for move-in day
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods celebrates 182nd commencement
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods Band holds special Christmas concert
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods kicks off homecoming celebrations
- ISU welcomes a record-breaking freshman class
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods opens new health clinic on campus
- O'Shaughnessy Hall at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods temporarily closed due to mildew issues
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods holds transfer fair for Harrison College students
- Mother-daughter hosts of HGTV show speak on leadership at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Students receive degrees at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods Commencement Ceremony