TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Many students will begin a new journey.
Graduation commencement was held Saturday at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
At least 100 students took part in the 182nd commencement ceremony.
It's a day of achievement for not only students, but their families as well.
"For my immediate family, I am the first generation student to go to college. My grandpa, he's a doctor in Mexico, and they did travel from Mexico to come watch me graduate on stage today," said Katia Orozco, SMWC graduate.
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods celebrates 182nd commencement
- Students receive degrees at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods Commencement Ceremony
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods Band holds special Christmas concert
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods welcomes record-setting new class for move-in day
- O'Shaughnessy Hall at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods temporarily closed due to mildew issues
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods holds transfer fair for Harrison College students
- Mother-daughter hosts of HGTV show speak on leadership at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Singers from all over the country perform at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods opens new health clinic on campus
- Christians celebrate All Saints Day