VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College is pushing into the future.
The college launched its Aspire Higher campaign on Friday. It's a $22 million campaign.
The money supports the college's strategic plan which includes campus infrastructure improvements, and enrollment growth.
A major project is renovating the residence hall which is where Friday’s special announcement happened
Some improvements have already started inside the building. The hope is that these change will support students academically, socially and spiritually.
“This is their home and they think of this building as their home,” explained President Dottie King, Ph.D. “So everything from the common spaces they share and study and spend time together, socializing, to their rooms.”
There are also some improvements outside that includes new crosses on campus that were made by local artist, Bill Wolfe.
- SMWC launches their Aspire Higher campaign
- SMWC holds 11th annual homecoming
- Local company launches Pay it Forward campaign
- Rose-Hulman launches big fundraising campaign
- SMWC announce campus expansion through land purchase from Sisters of Providence
- Kochs launch $4M campaign against Dems in Missouri, Indiana
- Indiana SOS launches campaign to boost voter confidence
- The better economy means higher gas prices
- Indiana Department of Education Launches New Teacher Recruitment and Retention Campaign
- Campaign 2018 Election Results