WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – Leaders at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College have revealed its new strategic plan.
President Dottie King announced the Aspire Even Higher strategic plan at the President’s Gala on Friday. It’s phase two of the Aspire Higher strategic plan, which began in 2016.
A few goals within the plan include growing new academic programs, moving to university status and offering doctoral programs in fall 2022.
Another initiative is a new logo, which is pictured below.
“It’s a continued evolution,” King told News 10. “For years, we had a seal, and we still use the seal on very academic things, like diplomas, but it wasn’t very recognizable. So we developed a logo and now we’re just evolving that forward."
- SMWC announces Phase Two of Strategic Plan, New Logo
- SMWC Announces Tuition Guarantee
- Superintendent unveils beginning phases of strategic plan for Vigo County Schools
- SMWC holds 11th annual homecoming
- Timeline of VCSC Strategic Plan announced, community meetings to follow as early as October
- Creating a strategic move: United Way's new Alice plan
- United Way of the Wabash Valley releases strategic plan
- VCSC holds meeting to discuss strategic plan for the corporation
- SMWC launches their Aspire Higher campaign
- SMWC Commencement and Ring Day Postponed