Updae: The missing teen has been found safe according to the Terre Haute Police Department.
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Silver Alert has been issued for a Terre Haute teenager.
On Friday, Indiana State Police issued the alert for 15-year-old Clayton Matthew Johnson.
Johnson was last seen on December 7 around 2:00 a.m.
Johnson is described as a white male, 5'8", 145 pounds, brown hair, and blue eyes.
He was last seen wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a grey hood, blue jeans, and red shoes.
Police believe he is in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
If you know where Johnson is, call 911 or the Terre Haute Police Department at 812-238-1661.
- Missing Terre Haute teen, Clayton Johnson found safe
- Silver Alert continues for missing 15-year-old Clayton Johnson
- UPDATE: Missing teen girl located, safe
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County teen located safely
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County woman found safe
- Terre Haute Police find missing 16-year-old
- Wanted Terre Haute woman found by police
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Two escape safely from south Terre Haute house fire
- Terre Haute South wins Safe Sports School Award