TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Silver Alert has been issued for a Terre Haute teenager.
On Friday, Indiana State Police issued the alert for 15-year-old Clayton Matthew Johnson.
Johnson was last seen on December 7 around 2:00 a.m.
Johnson is described as a white male, 5'8", 145 pounds, brown hair, and blue eyes.
He was last seen wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a grey hood, blue jeans, and red shoes.
Police believe he is in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
If you know where Johnson is, call 911 or the Terre Haute Police Department at 812-238-1661.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Terre Haute teen, Clayton Johnson
- Silver Alert continues for missing 15-year-old Clayton Johnson
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indiana woman
- Silver Alert issued for missing Bedford man
- Silver Alert issued for 8-month-old girl missing from Indianapolis
- LOCATED: Silver Alert issued for missing Lafayette man
- Neighbors fear the worst in Terre Haute Silver Alert investigation
- Police still search for leads after Terre Haute Silver Alert
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Indiana Silver Alert Declared