INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTTV) — Thursday marks day three of Indianapolis 500 practice at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Marco Andretti led the field during Wednesday’s practice session, followed by Scott Dixon, Takuma Sato, Robert Wickens and Charlie Kimball.
Here’s a look at the schedule:
8 a.m.-6 p.m.: Ticket and Credential Office Open
10 a.m.: Public Gates Open
11 a.m.-6 p.m.: Indianapolis 500 Practice
6 p.m.: Public Gates Close
TICKETS: $15 (General Admission). Kids 15 and under are free accompanied by adult with ticket.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN: 1, 1B, 2, 4, 5B Media, 6, 7, Vehicle, 7 South, 9A, 10, 10A
STANDS OPEN: Mounds: Turn 2, Turn 3, Turn 4, Backstretch. Stands: B Penthouse (22-25), Gasoline Alley Roof, E Stand (1-4), E Penthouse, North Vista wheelchair, Northwest Vista (1-4), Northwest Vista Deck, Paddock (9-12), Pit Road Terrace, South Terrace, South Wheelchair Deck, Tower Terrace Wheelchair, Tower Terrace (37-42).
PARKING LOTS OPEN: (Inside Lots 10 a.m.) Limited Free: North 40, Turn 3, Lot 3P. ADA: 3P (free), Hulman Lot (limited free), West Museum (limited free), North 40.
IMS MUSEUM HOURS: 10 a.m.-5 p.m., $15 IMS Gate Admission for Indianapolis 500 plus Museum Admission ($10 Adult, $5 Ages 6-15, Free 5 and under). Entrance into the grounds is free of charge on non-event days. However, during events the Indianapolis Motor Speedway charges an admission fee or requires a ticket to enter the grounds. This general admission fee or ticket price does not include admission to the Museum.
- SCHEDULE | Drivers hit the track for third day of Indy 500 practice at IMS
- SCHEDULE | Drivers hit the track for Fast Friday at IMS
- ‘Smoke’ in the Indy 500? Tony Stewart considering 2019 return to IMS
- Indy 500 Princess counting down the days
- SCHEDULE | Practice resumes Wednesday for the Indianapolis 500
- IMS Historian makes a stop in Brazil
- Zac Brown Band to headline Firestone Legends Day Concert for this year’s Indy 500
- Veterans, rookies to turn laps for Indianapolis 500 practice
- Pace car for Pacer: NBA's Victor Oladipo to start Indy 500
- Indianapolis native, Butler grad Ed Carpenter claims third career Indy 500 pole