TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Our quest to recognize and honor five Wabash Valley teaching stand-outs continues marching on.
Thanks to you at home, we received an overwhelming number of nominations this year.
Over the weekend, the first round of judging took place.
Educators being considered represent all counties in our two state viewing area.
Our panel is made up of representatives from our Golden Apple sponsors and past recipients.
The next round of judging is planned for this coming weekend.
Coming up on the week of April 30th, we will announce the teachers who earned this prestigious award.
- Round one of Golden Apple judging wraps up
- Golden Apple Nomination Form
- Golden Apple Awards - Mark Steber
- Previous Winners of the Golden Apple Award
- Golden Apple: Terre Haute's Michael McPheeters
- Golden Apple: South Vermillion's Erika Stepp
- Golden Apple: Terre Haute South's Traci Kyle
- Golden Apple: Northview High School's Michele Hunter
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Apple Festival continues 49-year tradition