TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Rotary Club of Terre Haute had a special visitor on Tuesday.
The United States Attorney for the Southern District of Indiana, Josh Minkler, joined their meeting.
He wanted to share the priorities for the Department of Justice and the United States Attorney's Office, and in part what the office does and how it impacts Terre Haute.
"People should know exactly what their public officials do...including the Department of Justice and how it impacts everyday life," Minkler said.
He told us he works closely with Magistrate Judge Craig McKee.
- Rotary Club hosts special guest
- Rotary Club hosts Goodwill drive Saturday
- Local couple receives Rotary Club honor
- Rotary Club presents their annual vocational award
- Hutsonville High School hosts special guest for Veteran's Program
- Rotary Club presents Five Avenues of Service award
- Santa's helper brings a special guest to the library
- Rotary, Goodwill partner for donation drive
- Mustang Club hosts annual fundraiser to help children with special needs
- Special guest makes a stop in Terre Haute, talks opioid crisis