TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Attention shoppers, you now have a new store to check out in Terre Haute.
Ross Dress for Less celebrated it's grand opening Saturday.
Ross is located next to T.J. Maxx on Terre Haute's south side.
The store offers clothing and home décor.
Ross is open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and is open until 11 p.m. on Friday's and Saturday's.
- Ross Dress for Less celebrates grand opening in Terre Haute
- Library celebrates grand re-opening
- Brewing company celebrates grand opening in Paris
- Goodwill in Terre Haute celebrates 90 years
- Terre Haute woman celebrates her 101st birthday
- Terre Haute based company celebrates 80th anniversary
- Terre Haute business celebrates 60 years
- New Menards store celebrates with week-long Grand Opening event
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- New insurance location open in Terre Haute