BREAKING NEWS Crews battle large fire in downtown Sullivan Full Story

Rosedale receives third Community Crossing grant

Residents in Rosedale can look forward to additional street repairs next year.

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 5:51 PM

ROSEDALE, Ind. (WTHI) - Residents in Rosedale can look forward to additional street repairs next year.

The town received the Community Crossings Grant.

This is the third time the community has received this grant. INDOT pays for 75 percent of the repairs while the community pays the other 25 percent.

Previous projects included repaving Central Avenue and adding sidewalks.

Cemetery Street was also repaved.

Officials say in 2020 repairs will be made to Depot Street and Sinclair.

Article Comments

Terre Haute
Clear
48° wxIcon
Hi: 61° Lo: 38°
Feels Like: 43°
Robinson
Clear
47° wxIcon
Hi: 61° Lo: 38°
Feels Like: 43°
Indianapolis
Clear
47° wxIcon
Hi: 56° Lo: 35°
Feels Like: 39°
Rockville
Clear
42° wxIcon
Hi: 58° Lo: 36°
Feels Like: 36°
Casey
Clear
44° wxIcon
Hi: 60° Lo: 38°
Feels Like: 39°
Brazil
Clear
48° wxIcon
Hi: 60° Lo: 37°
Feels Like: 43°
Marshall
Clear
48° wxIcon
Hi: 60° Lo: 37°
Feels Like: 43°
Mostly clear and windy overnight.
WTHI Planner
WTHI Temps
WTHI Radar

Latest Video

Image

Craig Porter commits to Wichita State

Image

Home damaged in fire

Image

THPD investigating shooting

Image

COVID-19 case confirmed in Crawford County

Image

Changes to Terre Haute Farmers Market

Image

Mayor discusses economic impact of COVID-19 in Terre Haute

Image

Plan to expand Medicaid coverage in Illinois

Image

Wabash Valley COVID-19 cases for 3/29

Image

Sunday Morning Forecast Update

Image

How to make a barometer at home

WTHI Events