TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It's move-day for Rose-Hulman's class of 2023.
More than 500 first-year students from around the globe arrived on campus Friday afternoon.
Those students come from 37 states and 11 different countries,
Orientation activities start Friday night, and classes begin on September 5.
- Rose-Hulman welcomes incoming freshman
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Rose-Hulman hosts STEM Workshop
- ISU welcomes a record-breaking freshman class
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman Tusk Triathlon supports breast cancer
- Rose-Hulman honored as Tree Campus
- Rose-Hulman celebrates Tree Campus designation
- $25 million project wraps at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman set to host swimming championship