TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - October may be over, but the spirit of Halloween lives on.
At least for students Rose-Hulman of Technology.
First-year students participated in a Monster Mash Challenge.
Students have been working on special robots for the past several weeks. The robots pick up monster figurines and place them in storage vaults.
On Thursday, the teams competed against each other to collect the most figurines.
They allow students to apply lessons they've learned all while working together.
The robot's performance does not impact grades.
- Rose-Hulman students compete in Monster Mash Challenge
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Rose-Hulman hosts STEM Workshop
- Rose-Hulman welcomes incoming freshman
- Rose-Hulman students take part in Pi Day fun
- Award-winning actor talks with Rose-Hulman students
- Rose-Hulman opens its doors to new students
- South Korean Rose-Hulman students receive tour of WTHI's studio
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman Tusk Triathlon supports breast cancer