TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Rose-Hulman has launched a massive fundraising campaign to the tune of $250 million.
The Mission Driven Campaign for Rose-Hulman includes $100,000 for scholarships and financial aid.
The rest of the fundraising breaks down like this:
- $85 million for educational approaches and technologies
- $50 million to new spaces to expand networking and learning
- $15 million for faculty support and other academic programs
More than $165 million was raised before the campaign's launch.
To learn more, click here.
- Rose-Hulman launches big fundraising campaign
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman Tusk Triathlon supports breast cancer
- Rose-Hulman honored as Tree Campus
- Rose-Hulman celebrates Tree Campus designation
- $25 million project wraps at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman set to host swimming championship
- Rose-Hulman breaks ground on new building
- Rose-Hulman's president has submitted his resignation