TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Nearly 250 companies visited Rose-Hulman on Wednesday.
That's in hopes to fill vacant or open job positions.
Companies like Eli Lilly and Naval Warfare Support Center were there.
Organizers say this is the most popular career fair of the year.
It offers students the chance to gain valuable experience.
Many employees will be on campus through Thursday to interview students.
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Rose-Hulman hosts STEM Workshop
- Over 100 employers take part in Rose-Hulman Career Fair
- Rose-Hulman set to host swimming championship
- ISU hosts 'Spring Career Fair'
- New report shows most Rose-Hulman grads continue career track
- Career fair gives Rose-Hulman students a chance to talk to potential employers
- Rose-Hulman welcomes incoming freshman
- ISU hosts career fair for student-athletes