TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The community exercised for a cause that affects many lives Saturday morning.
The Tusk Triathlon at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology invited everyone to participate.
Students could participate in the collegiate triathlon.
Indiana State University students were also invited to participate as well.
Proceeds from the event went to P.I.N.K. of Terre Haute.
P.I.N.K. supports Valley breast cancer patients and their families.
- Rose-Hulman Tusk Triathlon supports breast cancer
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman honored as Tree Campus
- Rose-Hulman celebrates Tree Campus designation
- $25 million project wraps at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman set to host swimming championship
- Rose-Hulman breaks ground on new building
- Rose-Hulman launches big fundraising campaign
- Rose-Hulman's president has submitted his resignation