TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)- Saturday was graduation day for several students in the Wabash Valley.
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hosted its 141st commencement Saturday morning.
493 students walked across the stage.
Those students are from 35 different states and nine countries.
Congratulations to the graduates!
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hosts 141st commencement ceremony
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology prepares for performances
- Hundreds cross stage for commencement ceremony at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Rose-Hulman hosts STEM Workshop
- Caterpillar CEO Jim Umpleby to Present Rose-Hulman Commencement Address
- Area teachers gather for Energy Summer Institute at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman set to host swimming championship
- Rose-Hulman welcomes incoming freshman