ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) – A boil order is in place for Rockville water customers.
According to Police Chief Randel Kneeland, customers complained of discolored water Sunday after crews worked to improve a water pressure issue within the town water system.
The boil order is in place until further notice.
- Rockville water customers under boil order
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay City Boil Order