PARKE COUNTY, Ind (ISP Press Release) - According to Indiana State Police, on February 14, 2019, the Parke County Prosecutor, Steve Cevengos, requested that the Indiana State Police conduct an investigation on Jill Dixon, age 54, of Cayuga, owner of Timeless and Classic Antique Mall LLC, for failing to reimburse consignors.
The findings of the investigation were presented to a special prosecutor in Clay County, per the request of the Parke County Prosecutor.
Once the special prosecutor reviewed the case, probable cause was discovered and 34 counts of conversion were filed against Dixon. Dixon will appear in Parke County Circuit Court on August 27, 2019, for an initial court hearing.
Investigating Officer: Indiana State Police Detective Master Trooper Brian Maudlin of the Putnamville State Police Post.
Assisting Agencies: Rockville City Police Department and the Parke County Prosecutor’s Office.
- Rockville Woman Charged With 34 Counts of Conversion
- Rockville woman facing charges after hitting police vehicle
- Rockville woman killed in crash near Crawfordsville
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Former Rockville Correctional Facility employee charged with official misconduct
- Former Vigo County Prosecutor's Office employee will face one count of criminal conversion
- Concern over bus routes at Rockville Elementary
- Rockville holds their National Night Out event
- Friday night Rockville fire cause still undetermined
- Rockville Police Department hiring additional police officer