CRAWFORD COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Robinson, Illinois man has been sentenced for child sex crimes.
On Monday, 56-year-old Alfred Waldrop was sentenced for predatory criminal sexual assault of a child.
Waldrop was sentenced to 25 years in prison followed by three years to natural life of mandatory supervised release.
Waldrop will serve his time in the Illinois Department of Corrections.
- Robinson man sentenced for child sex crimes
- Owen County man arrested for child sex crimes
- Terre Haute man with long history of charges for child sex crimes charged with child solicitation
- Paris woman arrested on child sex crime charges
- World's strongest man competitors come to Robinson
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Greene County man charged with sex crimes against a five-year-old child
- Former AAU basketball coach set to be sentenced on Friday for sex crimes
- "High school was a living hell." Former youth basketball coach sentenced for sex crimes
- Vigo County woman faces a charge of incest as pair arrested on child sex crimes