CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) -- Road work is set to start Sunday along a section of Interstate 70 in Clay County.
Traffic will be down to one lane as you travel westbound.
Crews will be working on the right lane and the shoulder just east of State Road 59.
Work includes patching and drain installation.
Crews plan to wrap up work by 10 Monday morning.
- Road work to start on I-70
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Work starts on busy Terre Haute road
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Semi overturns at I-70 exit
- Semi collides with trooper working accident on I-70
- Work starts on Cook Road bridge in Vigo County
- Crews start work on repaving Terre Haute road
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash
- I-70 lane restrictions begin September 11