VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - New details on a Vermillion County bridge project; informational road signs have recently gone up letting motorists know of some upcoming lane changes.
That's due to the upcoming bridge project slated to start.
We're talking about the State Road 163 Bridge over the Wabash River in Vermillion and Parke counties.
Starting on or before March 5, drivers should be aware of lane restrictions as crews begin work.
The project is expected to wrap up next year.
- Road signs up, warning of upcoming work on State Road 163 bridge
- Next meeting coming up for State Road 163 bridge
- State Road 163 bridge near Clinton set to completely close for five days
- State Road 163 bridge near Clinton set to close later this month
- Public hearing set to discuss future of State Road 163 river bridge
- Work on hold for Cook Road Bridge
- Residents can voice concerns at INDOT 163 Bridge meeting
- Injuries reported after accident on State Road 163 in Parke County
- Why bridges ice before roads
- Work starts on Cook Road bridge in Vigo County