VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) -The National Weather Service says a complex weather system will bring a messy wintry mix of precipitation to the area mainly Sunday night into Monday.
Officials say this will create difficult travel conditions with 1 to 2 inches of snow, and up to a tenth of an inch of ice possible.
Many in the Wabash Valley are concerned about their safety behind the wheel. Luckily, crews have been out in advance of the next winter storm treating the roads
Both Illinois and Indiana have resources available to check road conditions in real-time.
To view the Indiana Department of Transportation's Winter Driving Map, click here.
To view the Illinois Department of Transportation's Winter Conditions Map, click here.
- Real Time Road Conditions
- Real time road conditions maps
- Road conditions in real time
- Indiana and Illinois road conditions in real time
- Icy road conditions expected later in weekend
- State officials tout redesigned website with road conditions
- Sullivan County still recovering from icy road conditions
- Dry Conditions Persist
- Drought conditions can be followed by flooding conditions
- ROAD CONDITIONS: Watch out for flooding as we see more rain throughout the week