TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - 7th Street in Terre Haute from Hulman to Voorhees is now closed.
Crews have started work on removing the interurban rail and reconstructing pavement.
Detour is Hulman Street to 3rd Street, 3rd Street to Margaret.
All side streets will be barricaded at 7th Street.
All side streets in the impacted areas are barricaded at 7th Street.
The roads are expected to reopen by mid-May.
- Road Closed: Construction begins on part of south 7th Street
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Next phase of 7th Street construction starts
- 7th Street construction costs jump nearly $100,000 after issue discovered
- Gas lines on 7th Street delay construction project
- Second phase of 7th Street project set to begin soon
- Part of 25th Street to close Monday
- Construction project leaves parts of 13th and 14th Streets closed in Terre Haute
- Detour Ahead: Construction to close part of another main Terre Haute road