VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A local store that sold a winning lottery ticket is spreading the wealth.
Casey's General Store in Riley received some money for selling a winning ticket.
We told you in February that ticket was for $1.5 million through Hoosier Lottery's Cash 5.
Casey's received some money for selling that ticket.
On Monday, the store gave the money to the Riley Fire Department, Riley Little League, and Riley Elementary.
- Riley gas station that sold winning lottery gives their lottery prize to three local organizations
- Indiana residents lose lottery prizes as games close
- Local man hopes to surprise wife with lottery winnings
- Retailers suffer during Illinois Lottery system upgrade
- Powerball drawing: Winner declared in Saturday's $559 million jackpot lottery
- Deadline to redeem unclaimed $1 million lottery ticket nears
- $2 Billion still up for grabs in the lottery
- New Illinois Lottery ticket supports police memorials, funds
- An 18-year-old buys her first lottery ticket and wins $1,000 a week – for life
- Terre Haute man wins $1.5 million after buying a lottery ticket