TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People in Tere Haute have a new place to do their banking.
News 10 was there as Riddell National Bank opened its newest location.
It's on U.S. 41 across from the Vigo County Fairgrounds.
Banks leaders say they looked for about two years for the perfect location.
They decided the southside was best, to be part of restaurants and shops in the area.
"We felt like the draw to this area is what we wanted to be a part of, because that's where our customers are," W. Steven Kidwell, the CEO of Riddell National Bank said.
- Riddell National Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- New insurance location open in Terre Haute
- New food bank opening in Terre Haute
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Clay County-based restaurant set to open Terre Haute location
- Local bank opens new West Terre Haute branch
- Catholic Charities opens to Terre Haute food bank
- Terre Haute based bank received special recognition