TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local coffee brand shouldn't see any changes with a major business announcement.
Clabber Girl leaders say the Rex Coffee line will remain as it is.
We received a lot of questions about this after the Clabber Girl sale announcement on Thursday.
B&G Foods bought the iconic Terre Haute company.
At this point, spokespeople say there should not be any Clabber Girl business changes.
Hulman and Company first started selling the Rex Coffee brand in the 1880s.
- Rex Coffee shouldn't see any changes after Clabber Girl sale
- Clabber Girl continues holiday tradition on Saturday
- Clabber Girl hosts Valentine's Day event
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Making Christmas goodies at the Clabber Girl Bake Shop
- 80-year-old Clabber Girl billboard to receive a facelift
- Work starts to restore historic Clabber Girl sign
- Crews return clock to Clabber Girl sign on Wabash Avenue
- 25 Clabber Girl employees to lose their jobs
- Clabber Girl sign on city's east side starts going back up