SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Your help is needed in finding an arson suspect and it could make you some money.
Investigators continue to try and piece together what happened on Saturday at Graber's Sullivan Building Supply.
An early morning fire destroyed the business.
They've offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
Authorities say someone intentionally set the business on fire.
The State Fire Marshal's Office told News 10 this fire is under investigation.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the State Arson Hotline at 1-800-382-4628.
- Reward offered for information in Sullivan Building Supply fire
- $30,000 reward offered for information leading to arrest in unsolved Sullivan County murder
- Reward offered for information leading to arrest of people who started overnight Vermillion County fire
- Emergency demolition ordered for Sullivan building
- Blessing Box vandalized, organizers offering reward for help
- Reward offered after deaths of 2 horses in western Indiana
- Local pharmacy offering free flu shots; while supplies last!
- Fire at Sullivan lumber yard
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Sullivan offers to waive utility late fees for federal employees