SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - A fundrasier to give back to some four legged friends was held Saturday in Sullivan County.
"Margaritas for Mutts and Meows" was held all day at La Pachanga.
25 percent of all drink sales are going to the Humane Society of Sullivan County.
This included alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
News 10 stopped by to check things out tonight.
There was quite the crowd.
We caught up with the president of the humane society.
She said it's all about giving the best care possible to these animals.
"Many animals come in on a daily and weekly basis that sometimes our funds are not there to help provide the services that we truly need," said Julie Tow.
At around 8 o'clock Saturday night, we're told they had already sold 500 drinks to help support the humane society.
- Restaurant gives percent of sales back to Sullivan County Humane Society
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- Local restaurant makes donation to Humane Society
- Sullivan County Humane Society celebrates 10 years with the community
- Arrests up 20 percent in Sullivan County
- Local restaurant to host benefit for Humane Society
- SCAM WARNING: Woman claiming to be from Sullivan County Humane Society allegedly trying to take pets
- After rescuing nearly 30 animals from dangerous conditions, Sullivan County Humane Society at maximum capacity
- Pizza and Pets: Azzip Pizza gives back to humane society
- Humane Society has message to pet owners