TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A month's long make-over continues on a piece of Terre Haute history.
The second coat of red paint has been placed on the Clabber Girl Baking Powder sign.
Artist Becky Hochhalter shared an update via Facebook.
Plans were announced to restore the historic sign in October.
The 44-foot-long billboard, which sits along U.S. Highway 40 has welcomed visitors to Terre Haute more than 80 years.
- Restoration continues on historic 80-year-old Terre Haute sign
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Work starts to restore historic Clabber Girl sign
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute
- Terre Haute leaf pickup continues this week
- Ballot dispute continues in Terre Haute
- Historic Terre Haute building could be yours for $300,000
- Historical marker honoring Syrian population unveiled in Terre Haute
- Historic Terre Haute house opened its doors to the public
- Community Restore