TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A national restaurant chain wants to give back at a local level.
News 10 stopped by Olive Garden in Terre Haute.
That's where workers were preparing food to donate.
The food will go to local food pantries.
The program is called Olive Garden Harvest Program.
Organizers say the donations are fresh...and not leftovers.
- Restaurant chain donates to local food pantries
- Meijer's Simply Give program donates $75,000 to local food pantry
- Local restaurant makes donation to Humane Society
- Mobile food pantry makes stop in Dana
- Local restaurant donates about 120 lbs. of food to Terre Haute homeless shelter
- Rockville Correctional Facility staff compete to make a big donation to food pantry
- Drive at local restaurant chain will help 1,500 kids get a meal
- Farmer uses livestock auction to support food pantries
- The Providence Food Pantry in West Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute food pantry celebrates 25 years