TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A 4th candidate announced his bid for the seat Clyde Kersey will vacate at the end of the year.
Terre Haute City Attorney Eddie Felling will run for the 43rd District Seat as a Republican.
He's the only Republican candidate for this seat so far.
Democrats Mark Bird, Norm Loudermilk, and Tonya Pfaff announced their respective bids earlier this month.
Kersey announces last month that he's retiring at the end of this term.
He's held the seat for 22-years.
- Republican candidate throws his hat in the ring for 43rd District
- Little Hats, Big Hearts
- The Run for the 43rd: Isaac Deal
- The Run for the 43rd: Sylvester Edwards
- The Run for the 43rd: Darrell Felling
- The Run for the 43rd: Norm Loudermilk
- The Run for the 43rd: Chad Overton
- The Run for the 43rd: Tonya Pfaff
- President of Terre Haute NAACP steps down for District 43rd run
- GOP Senate candidates throw verbal punches at final debate