WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) - The Washington Police Department reports there was an incident at a Daviess County elementary where there was a reported a theft and being assaulted.
The investigation began on Jan. 3 at Griffith Elementary when two individuals reported being assaulted. They also reported a theft of $250 as well as a cellphone.
WPD reports there were four suspects involved. One juvenile has been arrested in connection to this case.
This is an on-going investigation and officials report they expect all suspects involved to be arrested.
If anyone has any further information, please contact the Washington Police Department at (812) 254-4410.
- Reported assault and theft at Daviess Co. elementary
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County seeking community input
- Police head off potentially dangerous situation at Daviess County elementary school
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties
- Daviess Community hospital opens Lohano Center
- Odon woman killed in Daviess County crash
- Purdue police investigate reported sexual assault