VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Folks who visit a Terre Haute hotel will have some new scenery to enjoy.
The Drury Inn held an open house on Thursday.
It was to celebrate some renovations and upgrades. Those who came out got to tour the new facilities.
Mayor Duke Bennett was there for a ribbon cutting as well.
Hotel workers say these renovations are a benefit to their visitors.
"Ultimately we wanted to make it as easy for the guests as possible,” said Ethan Krebsbach, Drury Inn General Manager. “We built false walls to kind of hide the construction when we were doing the whole dining area, and just try to make it as guest friendly as possible.”
The renovation project began back in September and cost more than $4 million to complete.
- Renovation work completed at Drury Inn in Terre Haute
- South Knox renovations near completion
- New Terre Haute apartment building nearing completion
- Renovations nearly complete at Fowler Park Beach
- Four lakes park renovations nearing completion
- Renovations complete at Tecumseh-Harrison elementary
- La Quinta Inn opens Dec. 28 on south side of Terre Haute
- Name released after arrest at The Statesman Inn in Terre Haute
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks