TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Constructing a cure for cancer.
That's the theme for this year's Relay for Life in Vigo County.
The goal of the event is to raise awareness and find a cure for cancer.
It happens on Saturday from noon until 8:00 p.m. at Rose-Hulman's Sports and Recreation Center.
It's not too late to get involved and participate.
To learn more, click here.
- Relay for Life event set for Saturday
- Many gather to Relay for Life
- Local community hosts Relay for Life event to raise money and awareness
- Relay For Life channels Star Wars theme in Edgar County
- Saturday event set to raise money for Clay County Humane Society
- 30th annual Relay for Life of the Wabash Valley hopes to raise $50,000
- Third annual Relay for Autism held
- 2nd Annual Buddy Walk set for Saturday
- First ever Pride meets Terradise event starts Saturday
- Vigo County road crews getting set for winter weather event