TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Health experts in Vigo County are working to solve a shortage.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is hosting nurse recruitment events.
They are chances to learn about what the hospital to offer.
Organizers of the events say they've been hit hard by the nursing shortage.
If you are interested in working at Regional Hospital, click here.
- Regional Hospital hosts recruitment events
- Regional Hospital Gets New Equipment
- ISU hosts Earth Day events
- Hospital hosts active shooter training
- Regional Hospital memorializes Officer Rob Pitts
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event
- YMCA hosts 'Breakfast with Santa' event
- Clabber Girl hosts Valentine's Day event
- CANDLES hosts human trafficking awareness event
- IN AG hosts drug take back events