TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Leaders at a local hospital are excited about a high safety ranking.
The Leapfrog Group gave Terre Haute Regional Hospital an "A" grade in patient safety.
The grade is based on how well hospitals protect patients from preventable harm and death.
Leapfrog aims to improve health care quality.
The group grades hospitals twice a year.
Regional is one of 750 hospitals in the country to earn an A grade.
- Regional Hospital earns "A" grade in patient safety
- Indiana, Illinois earn failing grades for street safety around schools
- Hospital Health Grades: Regional receives an A, Union receives a C
- 3rd grade student creates pillows for cancer patients
- Regional Hospital Gets New Equipment
- Regional Hospital hosts recruitment events
- Indiana hospitals fined for patient readmissions
- Terre Haute hospital receives new equipment that helps with patient safety
- Regional Hospital memorializes Officer Rob Pitts
- Town receives good fire grades