TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Gas Buddy says problems at a refinery in Roxana, Illinois could cause gas prices in the midwest to jump.
That jump could happen as soon as Thursday.
News of the refinery issues caused wholesale gasoline prices to jump 10 cents per gallon.
On Wednesday, w found gas at about $2.54 per gallon.
Prices could top off near $2.79.
- Refinery issues could cause local gas hike
- Local gas station to offer free food to federal employees
- Christmas tree shortage may cause price hike
- Sullivan residents avoid sewer rate hike
- Company will clean up bat issue at local middle school
- Local puppy battling health issues could get surgery
- Local school corporation issues scam warning for businesses
- Faced with losses, MoviePass discount tix service hikes fee
- Indiana governor’s proposed toll road hike skips lawmakers
- Indiana American Water seeks rate hike for $542M in infrastructure