TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Environmental Protection Agency says 75 percent of the trash we generate is recyclable. Yet only about one third is recycled.
It's a cause ReTHink Inc. In Terre Haute is dedicated to.
On Thursday it received a little help in that goal.
Terre Haute Savings Bank presented the organization with 1-thousand dollars.
Officials with ReTHink Inc. say they plan to put that money to good use.
Terre Haute Savings Bank dedicated this week to giving back.
That's because the business is celebrating 150 years in this community.
- ReThink Inc. receives $1,000 donation
- Brazil Main Street receives $1,000 donation
- Union Hospital receives donation of 1,000 masks
- Boys and Girls Club receives $1,000 donation
- reTHink Inc. receives $14,000 donation to help the city go green
- Organization received big donation
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- 20/20 vision: Will Center receives $1,000 grant
- Vincennes University receives artifacts donation
- Backpack Program receives generous donation