TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A railroad crossing in Terre Haute has reopened.
This comes after a derailment on East Springhill Drive near Erie Canal Road.
No one was hurt in the derailment.
Indiana Railroad told News 10 CSX was delivering train cars to Indiana Railroad when the cars derailed.
The incident left the crossing closed for several hours.
- Railroad crossing in Terre Haute reopened
- Work starts on Terre Haute railroad crossing
- Detour ahead: Several Terre Haute railroad crossings set to close for repair work
- Dangerous railroad crossing provokes community response
- More railroad work will mean another Terre Haute detour
- 7th Street in Terre Haute should reopen this week
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- 1st and Hulman Streets in Terre Haute reopens
- Railroad crossing in Linton to be closed Wednesday
- State plan calls for $200M to make railroad crossings safer