PUTNAM COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have made an arrest in a police chase that ended in a crash.
It happened in Putnam County on Monday evening.
State troopers arrested Scott Cole.
He faces several charges, including driving while intoxicated.
Police say they tried to stop Cole on U.S. 231, but the driver sped up instead.
The chase spanned through Putnam and Morgan Counties.
It ended in Owen County when police say Cole control and ran off the road.
He refused all medical care at the hospital.
- Putnam County man arrested after alleged two county police chase
- Putnam County man arrested in synagogue anti-Semitic vandalism
- One person dead after Putnam County crash
- Two hurt in Putnam County crash
- Services set for Putnam County man killed in I-70 crash
- Former Putnam County Deputy receives new sentence of 33 months
- Putnam County firefighter dies in out of area crash
- Mushroom hunter finds skeletal remains in Putnam County
- More human skeletal remains found in Putnam County
- 2 arrested after multi-county chase