PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - It's hard to picture the fall without Pumpkin Works in Illinois, but after this season, you'll have to.
After 26 seasons, this one will be the last for the business.
That's according to its Facebook page.
In a statement, its owners, Paul and Sherry Staley, said they plan to retire.
The owners told News 10 if they're able to get a replacement, Pumpkin Works can continue operations, otherwise the business will not open next year.
- Pumpkin Works to close after this year
- Pumpkin Works owners planning to retire
- Decorate a pumpkin and win a prize
- Rose-Hulman professor working to close the gender gap
- Starbucks releases Pumpkin Spice Latte early: Here's when you can get it!
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- One lane of Fruitridge to be closed two days for maintenance work
- Section of Coxville Road closed in Parke County Thursday for power line work
- Detour ahead: Several Terre Haute railroad crossings set to close for repair work
- Indiana liquor stores closed on New Year’s Eve, a Sunday