VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The firm doing the Vigo County Jail study has planned its next hearing...and you're invited.
Dr. Kenneth Ray plans to present an 'inmate forecast.'
The forecast is how many beds he feels the next jail should have.
Ray will also look at the initial design concepts of the jail.
The public hearing happens on Thursday at 5:30 at the AMVets Post 222 in West Terre Haute.
There will be a question and answer session during this hearing.
- Public jail hearing to discuss 'inmate forecast' set to happen Thursday
- Public hearing set to discuss new VCSC superintendent's contract
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- County leaders, public hears final jail recommendations
- Public hearing set to discuss future of State Road 163 river bridge
- First in series of VCSC public meetings happens on Thursday
- First in a series of public meetings to discuss VCSC $7 million shortfall set to happen Monday
- Daviess County Jail inmate found dead in her jail cell
- "Exhausting" public hearing on Vigo County Jail wraps up, concerns with public safety portion of tax increase
- Vigo County Council set to discuss tax increase for new jail