TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have more information on a contract hearing for Vigo County's new incoming superintendent.
News 10 spoke with Vigo County School Board President Jackie Lower on Tuesday.
She told us a public hearing will be held on Thursday from 5:00 until 7:00 p.m. in the board room at the school corporation administration building.
The purpose of that hearing is to go over Dr. Robert Haworth's contract.
Lower said the board will not take any questions or make any comments on the contract.
The public is invited to attend.
- Public hearing set to discuss new VCSC superintendent's contract
- VCSC board hears concerns regarding superintendent search
- Public input needed in VCSC superintendent search
- VCSC superintendent discusses the creation of new oversight committee
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- Vigo County School board holds public hearing over superintendent contract proposal
- $173,000 for the first year - potential contract revealed for new VCSC superintendent
- New VCSC superintendent candidate shares vision for school corporation, meets with public
- Former VCSC Superintendent Danny Tanoos faces three felony bribery charges
- Public jail hearing to discuss 'inmate forecast' set to happen Thursday