VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A public hearing is set to focus on a bridge in desperate need of repairs.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, Dec. 13 – that is when the Indiana Department of Transportation will be at Central Elementary School in Clinton to talk about the State Road 163 bridge rehabilitation project.
The river bridge connects Clinton to both Vigo and Parke counties.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. with the presentation beginning at 6 p.m.
- Public hearing set to discuss future of State Road 163 river bridge
- Next meeting coming up for State Road 163 bridge
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- State Road 163 bridge near Clinton set to completely close for five days
- Road signs up, warning of upcoming work on State Road 163 bridge
- Public hearing set to discuss new VCSC superintendent's contract
- Residents can voice concerns at INDOT 163 Bridge meeting
- Traffic set to shift in State Road 46 bridge project
- Completion timeframe set for McDaniel Road bridge
- Injuries reported after accident on State Road 163 in Parke County