VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Property tax bills in Vigo County should be starting to arrive in your mailboxes.
The spring payment deadline is on May 10th.
You can make payments at several local banks, including Old National, Terre Haute Savings, First Financial, Regions, First Farmers, Fifth Third, and Riddell.
You can also send payments to the treasurer's office or pay in person.
Payments can be put in the drop box at the north entrance of the Vigo County Annex.
Lastly, you can pay online right here.
- Property tax bills have been sent...here's where you can go to make a payment
- Vigo County sends property tax bills to landowners
- Vigo County residents will soon be receiving property tax bills
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- Answers to your property tax assessment questions
- Indiana lawmakers considering property tax amnesty period
- Anti-fraud efforts curb improper payments involving taxes
- State paying bills, but not late-payment interest
- The Vigo County property tax deadline is Thursday
- Local business hosts public meeting on property tax assessments